UX Design & UI Development Course Summary:
This course will cover the design, prototyping, and evalution of user interfaces for computers. The goal of the course is for students to learn how to design, prototype, and evaluate user interfaces using a variety of methods. In order to achieve this, students should come away with an understanding of:
- How to study the tasks that a prospective user will need to accomplish with a software system.
- The cognitive and perceptual constraints that affect UI design.
- Techniques for evaluating a user interface design.
- The importance of iterative design in producing usable software.
- Prototyping, low-fidelity design, and implementation of initial versions of user interfaces.
- How to work together on a team project and to communicate the results of work, both in oral and written form.
UX Design & UI Development Course Content / Syllabus :
- UX Designs
- RIA Designs
- Wire-frame Designing
- Click-able prototyping
- Browser Compatability
- Types of Layouts
- HTML using Divs
- Image Sprites
Lync Digital Advantage:
- Over 10 years Real-Time experienced Faculty
- Job oriented, Industry relevant curriculum
- Conceptual training methodology
- Project/Lab based training
- 100% Job assistance
- Software Development Companies
- Web design studios
- Website development studios
- Website or portal development studios
- Mobile App Development Companies
- Freelancing (Work from home)
+91 89195 04595
+1 908 547 5815
All Week : 7am to 8pm