Hybrid Mobile App Development
Ionic is a Hybrid Application Frame Work for building Mobile Application using Web Technologies. Ionic framework is the platform for building hybrid mobile applications for IOS, Android, Windows phone, and other mobile platforms. Hybrid apps are built for cross-platform use, using web tools. Once the application is developed, we can deploy it to multiple platforms without changing the code base.
Want to be a Hybrid App Developer!!! We will provide you the best online/classroom Hybrid development skills with Hybrid course certification. Ionic has become a staple of hybrid app development. For complete concepts to be learned, get started by attending classes.
Who can sign up for this course ?
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Degree in Software Engineering , Mobile Application Development , Mobile Computing , Computer Science
- Should understand the basics of UI design and also the basics of application design, development and testing.
What you will learn:
- Develop innovative applications targeting multiple platforms
- Learn programming languages like HTML , JScript , CSS , Objective-C & VB .Net.
- Migrate and adapt existing web applications to the leading mobile platforms
- Can implement application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Most popular industries hiring video game studios, advertising and marketing firms that aim to build branded application for clients.
- Mobile Phone manufacturers
- E-marketing companies
- Digital Marketing companies
- Service Providers