DevOps Course Summary:
DevOps training is designed to make you a certified practitioner by providing you hands-on training on DevOps tools and sharing DevOps best practices about Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment and finally Continuous Monitoring of the software throughout its development life cycle.
Recent years, Cloud has become business standards. There are many reasons to prefer Cloud Computing in an enterprise. As many companies are implementing this technology, the demand for cloud learners increases.
When it comes to servers, what do we mean by infrastructure?
Simply put, it’s organized server support.
Collectively, the way the servers are organised and the tools are provided to support them constitutes the infrastructure.
To make the infrastructure work, you must set the servers up in the right way, monitor their operation, and manage their services.
DevOps has become an overloaded Buzz word in present scenario. DevOps is a term Used for a group of Concepts, while not all new, which are organized into a movement and are rapidly spreading throughout the technical community.
DevOps Automation is something you need to monitor and improve as long as DevOps platform is still active. It is not something like done once and forgot about. Automation gives immediate access to the same patterns of success that the web innovators had to develop themselves.
Continuous Integration & Delivery:
The continuous integration is a practise of Software development process where developers continuously merge the changed code into depository after automated builds and tests are over.
The continuous delivery is process taken after the Continuous integration. After the end of every continuous integration build, deliver it to the next stage of application delivery LifeCycle.
What you will learn:
- Understand Devops ecosystem
- Learn about automatic Source Code Management using GIT and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Understand, Build and Test Automation: how to build an appropriate delivery pipeline and perform test automation on it
- Understand Containerization using Docker: identify the difference between containers and VMs
- Master Docker Commands and Use-cases : deals with the various networking concepts in Docker, the best way to use the Docker Volume, and creating Docker file
- Master Puppet: learn Configuration management and “Infrastructure-as-Code”. You can learn about the master-agent architecture and catalog compilation in Puppet
- Learn Continuous Monitoring using Nagios: integrate Jenkins, Docker and Puppet, and learn about system monitoring using Nagios and its components
- Execute a live Project
Who can sign-up for this course:
- Systems Admins
- Solutions Architect
- Release Engineers
- Cloud Professionals
- DevOps Architect
- Automation Engineer
- Software tester
- Security Engineer
- Integration specialist
- Release manager
+91 89195 04595
+1 908 547 5815
All Week : 7am to 8pm