This course is focused to design to impart an in-depth knowledge of the various data analytic techniques which are performed using R. The course is designed with real time projects, case studies and R cloud labs to practice.
Statistics: We can get the behavior of the data by understanding descriptive and inferential statistics .
Machine Learning: Train the machine by feeding the sample data to get the future patterns.
Data Visualization helps to deliver information clearly and efficiently to the users by using graphical data such as tables and charts. It helps to analyse the complex data in a simpler way. It makes large data more accessible, understandable and usable.
What you will Learn
- The students will get the basic understandings of business analytics
- Gain foundational understandings of various statistical concepts
- Let you know the use of linear, non-linear regression models, and classification techniques for data analysis
- To know how to use clustering methods including K-means, DBSCAN and hierarchical clustering.
- Learn how to use various association rules and Apriori algorithm.
Who can Sign-up for this course:
- IT professionals looking to switch career as data scientist and data analyst
- Graduates who want to build career in analytics and data science
- Anyone who is passionate in data science field
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Architect
+91 89195 04595
+1 908 547 5815
All Week : 7am to 8pm